Save the date!
Athletic Physicals will be offered at Boone Grove High School on Wednesday, May 30th.
Any student who plans to participate in athletics for the 2018-19 school year in grades 6-12, must have a physical dated April 1, 2018, or after on file in the athletic office.
Student athletes may not try out or practice until a physical form is complete and on file.
- Typically, the student-athletes/parents arriving prior to the start or during the first hour of the physicals experience the longest wait time! The lines usually taper off after the first hour.
- Have the medical history page of the physical completed prior to the physical.
- Make sure pages 1, 2, and 4 are all signed; and
- Upon completion of the doctor’s examination and before leaving, have a copy of the physical made for your records and turn in the original physical to the worker.
- The only payments accepted at the physical night are for the physicals (no drug test fees, no athletic transportation fees, no team fees,…)