Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the following rules and guidelines will be in place for all fall Boone Grove High School and middle school home events.
- A limit of 250 tickets will be sold. All attendees will be required to purchase a ticket.
- Masks will be required to enter any and all Boone Grove athletic events. Masks may be removed at outdoor events when you are seated and socially distanced from all other families. Masks must be worn during indoor events.
- Bleacher seating will be limited at home events. People attending outdoor events are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs. Bleachers at indoor events will be marked with the available seating areas.
- At home volleyball games, fans are encouraged to spread out on both sides of the gym.
- No tickets will be sold for Boone Grove fans at home football games. All ticket sales will be done via a presale that follows the following schedule: Monday and Tuesday- presale for members of the football, dance, and cheer team. Wednesday- Students and staff of Boone Grove High School. Thursday and Friday- Any extra tickets will be made available to the general public and can be purchased at the Boone Grove High School main office from 8:30-3:00 PM. Please call the main office to ensure ticket availability before arriving at the school.